Get the kids into the Christmas spirit with our personalised kids advent calendar packed with 24 fun festive activities.
Our traditional advent calendar features an original woodland themed illustration along with 24 activities - one for everyday on the run up to Christmas day. Along with your choice of personalised name (s).
Our advent calendars have been specifically designed to be sustainable and therefore can be used year after year to get the kids into the Christmas spirit.
Comes complete with a traditional tartan ribbon.
Full list of activities: Make Christmas cards, make homemade hot chocolate with marshmallows, read a Christmas story, write a letter to Father Christmas, have a Christmas disco, make Christmas paper chains, have a Christmas film night, bake Christmas cookies, wear Christmas fancy dress at dinner, lay Christmas charades, make paper snowflakes for the window, family board game evening, decorate a Christmas tree, wear Christmas jumpers, complete a random act of kindness, sing Christmas carols, wrap up Christmas presents, go Christmas light spotting, donate a care packaging to a homeless shelter, create a handmade gift, make reindeer food, take a family Christmas photo, make thank you cards, ready to use after Christmas, leave out cookies and milk for Santa (don't forget the reindeer food).
We also offer a dry wipe pen for those who would like to keep note of what activities have been done and what is left to do (we don't mind if you do them in a different order!).
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Advent - aluminium
Ribbon - Polyester
200 x 300mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail