A perfect personalised gift for that gin enthusiast! Who wouldn't want a special mug to drink their favourite tipple from?
Elevate your gin-drinking experience with our personalised gin enamel mug. Crafted from high-quality enamel, this mug not only adds a touch of sophistication to your gin rituals but also offers personalisation options to make it truly one-of-a-kind.
Featuring a sleek design and a comfortable handle, this mug is perfect for sipping your favourite gin concoctions. The enamel material ensures durability and longevity, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Whether you're enjoying a refreshing G&T or savouring a classic gin cocktail, our handcrafted mug is a must-have accessory for any gin lover.
Our gin mug can be personalised with a name / nickname above the phrase 'gin'.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Enamel, with silver rim, not dishwasher safe, handwash only.
8cm high, by 8cm diameter. 13.05oz
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail