A beautiful remembrance keepsake decoration to remember a special cat who has sadly passed, personalised with their breed, name and date.
A gift to always remember a special cat, our cat remembrance decoration is designed and printed in house, and features your choice of breed, name and date, along with the text 'forever leaving paw prints in our hearts' with two hand drawn paws.
A thoughtful token that can be given as a gift to let someone know you are thinking of them during a tough time and to make sure their beautiful cat will always be remembered.
Comes with white ribbon.
Choose from 6 cat colours: black, grey, tabby, ginger, white, black and white
Choose from 3 eye colours: blue, green and yellow.
Add a special message to the back of your decoration? We are delighted to also offer the additional service of adding a personal message to the back of your decoration, perfect a personal message.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat.
Aluminium with a white front.
76mm diameter flat decoration
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail