Finish off your Christmas cake or pudding with our beautiful personalised "Christmas with the" family surname gold star cake topper.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex UK, our Christmas cake topper features your choice of personalised surname in a pretty script font along with the text 'family christmas' and a silhouette of a flying reindeer on an eye catching mirrored gold star cake topper.
An awesome way to add that special touch to the Christmas cake, a wonderful cake topper that can be brought out year after year.
Please note: This cake topper has not yet received a government food safety status, however both the aluminium and polyester coating found on the cake topper are widely used in food utensils and food preparation. Therefore we recommend washing thoroughly before use with warm soapy water, and wrapping the stem / prong in foil before placing in your cake.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home
Mirrored Gold Aluminium
Star: 10 x 10cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail