Our personalised daily affirmation bookmarks are the perfect way to let someone know you are thinking of them during challenging time.
‘whether you think you can, or think you can’t – you’re right” – Henry Ford
Thoughts whether good or bad have the power to shape not only your present but your future. Affirmations are positive ways to challenge negative thoughts and help people overcome and support them through challenging times. Repeated daily, affirmations have the ability to change the way people feel about specific areas of your life. Then when people start to feel differently they start to think and believe differently which will lead them to take different and more positive actions.
Personalise your bookmark with the recipient's name and 3 affirmations from either a choice of 30 different affirmations covering 5 key areas of life; Happiness, success, self-image, health, Peace and harmony and love and friendship. Or you can write your own to really personalise your bookmark.
Our stylish bookmarks are made from aluminium with a brush silver effect, printed with your personalisation.
Add a special message to the back of your bookmark? We are delighted to also offer the additional service of adding a personalisation to the back of the bookmark, perfect for a special message, name or date.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Choose from either Neon green or pink ribbon.
130 x 35mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail