A unique pocket watch personalised with your choice of coordinates, a personal way to celebrate a special place that can always be kept close.
Designed and engraved by our in-house experts at Ellie Ellie, Sussex (UK), our pocket watches are perfect for personalising with a special location, whether that be where you got married, where you went to university, where your children were born or perhaps your home is, the possibilities are endless and entirely up to you.
If you do not know your coordinates, please pop over to https://www.latlong.net/convert-address-to-lat-long.html where you can enter your location and get your personalised coordinates or latitude / longitude details. Scroll down the page to see both options (we can use either!) - We suggest to simply copy and paste the coordinates in order to make sure these are correct.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Plastic fronted face.
Clipable pocket chain.
Zinc alloy, with plating.
Watch face - 6 x 4.5cm
Chain length - 40cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail