Celebrate Christmas in style with our reindeer personalised Christmas gift tag, a wonderful gift tag which can be reused year after year.
Our gift tag features a beautiful watercolour reindeer on a white gloss decoration along with a sparkly red ribbon.
A wonderful personalised Christmas gift tag which could be brought out year after year, no need for one use gift tags with our reusable gift tags!
Personalised with your choice of personalised name.
Our gift tags have been specifically designed to be sustainable and therefore can be used year after year to let everyone know whose presents are whose as well as double up as Christmas tree decorations, place settings / napkin holders and stocking tags.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Gift tag - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail