Our Personalised Christmas Eve Box is perfect for any child to open up and enjoy the night before Christmas.
The build up to Christmas is magical, especially for children. Why not start a new family tradition with our 'Personalised Christmas Eve Box' which is the perfect early Christmas present to get everyone excited for the big day.
Our beautiful Christmas Eve box reads 'Deliver On Christmas Eve' and includes a hand drawn santa on a sleigh with his reindeers and an exciting North Pole post stamp.
Our hand finished Christmas Eve box can be personalised to add that extra special touch.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
*Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
External Dimensions (cm): 20(w) x 20(d) x 12(h)
Internal Dimensions (cm) :18.3(w) x 18.3(d) x 9(h)
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail