Let them know they are on Santa's nice list this year with our personalised nice list medal.
Our personalise nice list medals feature an original artwork reading 'north pole approved' along with your choice of personalised name and the text 'is on the nice list'. The design is printed on a shiny gold medal along with a length of sparky red ribbon, which can be tied to your desired length.
A wonderful medal that can be brought out year after year to let the children know they Santa has been writing a list and checking it twice, and they have made it on to the nice list!
These medals also make great gifts for the Christmas eve box, or to be awarded to the child from their Elf on the Shelf!
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Decoration - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail