Get the kids learning about the true essence of Christmas with our personalised children's gratitude Christmas advent calendar.
Our gratitude advent calendar features a beautiful illustration of Father Christmas and his reindeer along with 24 empty spaces ready to fill out everyday with one piece of gratitude on the run up to Christmas day.
Studies have shown that everyday gratitude can teach the mind to focus on goodness, helping people to feel more positive, improve health and help deal with adversity better. A small practice with big benefits, a wonderful habit for children to get in the habit of.
Personalise with your choice on name or names, you could even get the whole family involved and personalise with a surname.
Comes with a dry wipe pen.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Advent - aluminium
Ribbon - Polyester
200 x 300mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail