Our 'Cat Mama Est' sweatshit is the perfect gift for ultimate cat mama who's always surronded by her fur babies.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our sweatshirt features a fun phrase reading 'Personalised CatMama Est'. Our sweatshirt is the perfect gift for just about anyone who's known for spending their days relaxing with their loyal companion.
Our fun and bubbly 'Personalised Cat Mama Est' Women's sweatshirt is ideal for chilling out on the sofa with your furry friend. This unique design comes personalised with the year you became an official cat mama.
The perfect gift for that friend who's always chatting about their cats latest adventure, whether that be for her Birthday or Christmas, our sweatshirts make great gifts.
Thea our model is 5ft 5 and is a size 10, she is wearing a medium.
Available in 4 different colours: grey, baby pink, denim blue and hot pink
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat ready for you to gift wrap at home. Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
Grey 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
All other colours 100% cotton
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean.
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail