A cute cat ID tag featuring your choice of breed and name along with a reverse personalisation, a wonderful gift for a new kitten.
Our personalised cat ID tags feature a circle charm with your choice of personalised breed and name on one side and your personalised message on the reverse, perfect for all the details needed in case your cat was to ever get lost.
A fun design perfect for any fashionable pet, a wonderful gift for any cat or a gift for someone getting a kitten.
Comes with a 12mm split ring to add to your pets collar.
Choose from 6 cat colours: black, grey, tabby, ginger, white, black and white
Choose from 3 eye colours: blue, green and yellow.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Aluminium tag on metal split ring
Small - 38 x 24mm
Large - 51 x 34 mm
Split ring 12mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail