Give your teacher an extra special thank you gift in the style of our fun and personalised Best Teacher Enamel Mug.
Celebrate your favourite teacher with our Personalised Best Teacher Enamel Mug. Our delightful mug is designed to show appreciation to the educators who make a difference in our lives. Made from durable enamel, it combines style and functionality, making it a cherished keepsake for years to come.
With our customisable design the mug can be personalised with the teacher's name or nickname to add a unique touch. It's a thoughtful gesture that will remind them of your gratitude every time they enjoy a cup of tea or coffee. The sturdy enamel construction ensures its longevity, making it suitable for both home and school use.
Whether you're saying thank you to a beloved teacher or searching for a meaningful end-of-year gift, our Personalised Best Teacher Enamel Mug is the perfect choice. Show your gratitude with a personalized gift that truly speaks from the heart.
Our enamel mug can be personalised with your teacher's name (for example: Mrs Martin).
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Enamel, with silver rim, not dishwasher safe, handwash only.
8cm high, by 8cm diameter. 13.05oz
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail