Bring their band to life with our personalised guitar plectrums featuring your choice of band name in a choice of 3 different fonts.
Our personalised guitar plectrums feature your choice of personalised band name, whether that is there own band or their favourite band. Our guitar picks are a fun and stylish gift for any rock star.
Comes as a pack of 3 guitar plectrums, however if you would like more you can select a pack of 5 or 10.
*Please note - at this time we cannot use your own band logos*
We also offer a leather keyring perfect for your guitar plectrums safe (please note they can only hold up to 5 guitar plectrums) available in three colours; natural leather brown, soft pink and soft blue.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Brushed silver aluminium
28 x 33 mm
0.5mm thickness - a thinner pick perfect for light acoustic strumming.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail