Find the real meaning of Christmas this year with our personalised ‘acts of kindness’ advent calendar packed with 24 ways to give instead of receiving
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie (Sussex, UK) our acts of kindness advent calendar features a beautiful gold and black Scandinavian design along with 24 acts of kindness - one for everyday on the run up to Christmas day. Along with your choice of personalised name(s).
Our advent calendars have been specifically designed to be sustainable and therefore can be used year after year.
Comes complete with a sparkly red ribbon.
Full acts of kindness list; Donate old clothes to charity, send Christmas cards to the armed forces, call a relative just to say hello, help someone before they ask, smile at everyone you see today, sign up for a charity event, give a compliment to a stranger, pick up any rubbish you see today, reconnect with someone you have lot contact with, buy food for someone who is homeless, give flowers to a friend, introduce yourself to your neighbours, fill a parking metre with change, hold the door open for others, paint kindness rocks and leave them for other to find, apologise to someone you know you should, leave your favourite book on a bus or train with a note in, give a hug to someone who needs it, let someone go ahead of you in a queue, donate food to a food charity, support a small business, leave a happy note on someone’s car, sponsor a strange who is raising money for charity, do a secret Christmas act of kindness for someone.
We also offer a dry wipe pen for those who would like to keep note of what activities have been done and what is left to do (we don't mind if you do them in a different order!).
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie pillow box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Made from aluminium with a length of sparkly red ribbon.
200 x 300mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail