A quality bottle stopper featuring a real penny, the perfect 21st birthday gift for him - a wonderful way to remember their birth year. 2000
Made with real British 1p pennies, these wine bottles stoppers are a wonderful way to mark a 21st birthday, with one penny showing the heads side of the coin displaying their year of birth 2000.
All coins are carefully selected, and we only use coins that are in very good condition, but please be aware that these are real coins that have been in circulation.
All of our bottle stoppers come in their very own Ellie Ellie gift box, for that finishing touch.
Add an engraving?
We can engrave a personal message on both sides of your bottle stopper to make it an extra special gift! If you add engraving but would like only one side to be engraved then please enter n/a in the other engraving option box.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Vintage sixpences, rubber and alloy.
2.2cm face, length 11cm, width 3cm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail