Our stylish and fun 'Papa Bear' Men's Sweatshirt is the ideal gift for the grizzly bear in your life, the perfect gift for your dad
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Hove (UK), our fashionable men's sweatshirt features a cute typography design reading 'Papa Bear'. Fun and fashionable, our men's jumper makes an ideal gift for any dad wanting to show off his proud papa bear status.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
If you are unsure which size to get please see our size guide for help.
Our Dad and Me Bear range also includes a T shirt and baby romper set, Sweatshirt set, Men's 'papa bear' t-shirt, Baby 'little bear' romper and a Children's 'little bear' sweatshirt.
Adult jumper available in three colours; Grey, black and navy.
Available in sizes small, medium, large, extra large.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
50% cotton, 50% polyester
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean
Adult Sizes: S (chest 38/40") M (chest 42/44") L (chest 46/48") XL (chest 51/52").
Our adult model is 6ft and wears a size M.
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail