Do you know someone who is outnumbered by pets? Our 'Outnumbered By Pets' T-Shirt is ideal for anyone who's always surrounded by wagging tails.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our T-Shirt features a fun phrase reading 'Outnumbered By Pets'. A wonderful T-Shirt for just about anyone who's known for spending their days relaxing with their furry friends.
Our 'Outnumbered By Pets' T-Shirt are made from a soft cotton mix and and perfect for relaxing on the sofa surrounded by furry friends.
The perfect gift for that friend who's always chatting about their pets latest adventure, whether that be for her Birthday or Christmas, our sweatshirt jumpers make great gifts for the animal lover.
Choose from 7 different colours: Baby Pink with Red, White with Lilac, Denim Blue with Baby Pink, Bright Pink with White, Grey with Blue, Black with White and Navy with White.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
100% cotton (Grey T-Shirt is 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs