A sentimental keepsake print reading 'out of all the grandmas in the world I am so glad you're mine', a wonderful gift for grandma.
Designed and printed in house, our prints feature an original illustration reading 'Out of all the grandmas in the world I am so glad you're mine' along with your choice of personalised name and special message.
A wonderful print to remind her every day how much you love her
A thoughtful and sentimental gift for grandma whether that be for her birthday, a mother's day gift or a surprise just to let her know how much she means to you.
Available in either an A5 or A4 print.
This artwork is unframed.
260gsm hammer white card.
Comes in a biodegradable cello bag and recycled greyboard.
A5 - 148 × 210 millimeters
A4 - 21.0 x 29.7cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail