Our stylishly motivational sweatshirt gives you the perfect goal to aim for when you need an extra push. Work hard and think of the Prosecco.
Our stylish gym sweatshirt features a white vinyl design reading 'No Pain No Prosecco' on a black unisex adult jumper. What better way to make sure that you reach your goal than with a target that's too good to resist? Tailor-made for the Prosecco lover in your life and an ideal gift for anyone who needs an extra kick of motivation or simply wants to show off how much they are willing to endure for a glass of Prosecco.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
If you are unsure which size to get please see our size guide for help.
Adult jumper available in Black with a White vinyl design.Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
100% cottonMachine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail