Give mum the gift of self care this Christmas with our new mum advent calendar packed with 24 ways for mum to relax this Christmas
This festive gold advent calendar features a beautiful hand drawn design with 24 presents and self care activities - one for everyday on the run up to Christmas day.
Our advent calendars have been specifically designed to be sustainable and therefore can be used year after year to make sure she gives herself the best Christmas present ever, the gift of self care.
Comes complete with a sparkly red ribbon ready to hang up.
Full list of self care activities; Buy yourself a Christmas gift and wrap it up, meditate before you go to bed, take a bubble bath, ask for help with something, book a hair cut, movie night, do yoga, invite a friend over and play your favourite board game, make yourself a smoothie, take yourself on a date to cinema / gallery, restaurant, put on a face mask, write a letter to yourself mentioning all the maxing things you have active this year, give yourself a pedicure, read a book, have a glass of wine, call someone you have lost touch with, paint your nails, have a takeaway, have breakfast in bed, go for a walk, put on your favourite songs and dance, go to bed early, open the gift you brought yourself.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Advent calendar - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
200 x 300mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail