Introduce your little bunny in style with our beautifully personalised baby grow, stylish and thoughtful it's the ideal gift for any proud new parents.
Our soft baby grows features a cute rabbit design with the phrase 'Hello! I'm New Here' on a organic white cotton baby grow. Perfect for showing off your little one, or a fantastic gift for new parents and a playful way to introduce their little one to the rest of the world.
Made from 100% organic soft cotton, the design and snug comfort of our baby grow means that your baby not only looks good, but feels good too.
Baby Grow available in sizes: new born, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months.
Available in white with black design
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Nickel free poppers.
Machine wash at 40 degrees, do not iron on print.
New born- chest 19cm, length 34cm, arm 7cm
0-3 months - chest 21cm, length 37cm, arm 8cm
3-6 months - chest 22cm, length 40cm, arm 8cm
6-12 months - chest 23cm, length 44cm, arm 8cm.
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail