A beautiful Nanny remembrance keepsake print to always keep Nanny close to your heart.
Always remember Nanny with our personalised remembrance print , designed as a special remembrance gift to support anyone who has recently lost their Nanny
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex our prints features an original illustration reading 'Nannys hold hands for a short while, but they hold our hearts forever' along with your choice of name and special message or date - a wonderful sentiment to let them know that a grandmother's love lasts forever.
A thoughtful gift to let someone know you are thinking of them during a tough time, whether that be through a bereavement or special occasions like Mother's Day, Father's Day, their birthday or Christmas.
Available in either an A5 of A4 print.
This artwork is unframed.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope).
Please note: we are unable to offer a card writing service at this time
260gsm hammer white card.
Comes in a biodegradable cello bag and recycled greyboard.
A5 - 148 × 210 millimeters
A4 - 21.0 x 29.7cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail