Our memory box is a wonderful gift for milestone birthdays, a great way to treasure amazing memories, featuring their surname and year of birth
Our personalised milestone birthday memory box features a design personalised with the recipient's surname and date.
A wonderful gift for milestone birthdays such as 18th, 21st, 30th, 40th and so on. A perfect way to capture and treasure all those memories from their big day such as photographs, cards, invitations, birthday candles and momentos.
Our memory box also makes a wonderful new baby gift or a time capsule to keep all those keepsakes such as their first tooth, first lock of hair, scan pictures and hospital wrist band - A wonderful box of memories to keep ready for their 18th birthday.
Designed and personalised in house using a laser, therefore please note there may be inconsistencies to the quality of the burn, but we think this adds to their charm
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope).
Please note: we are unable to offer a card writing service at this time
Laser etched wood.
H 12cm x W 20cm x D 20cm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail