Say something special to the one you love who is far away. No matter the distance, your hearts will always be holding each other
Long distance relationships can be tricky, especially over special occasions like Valentine's day so let them know you are thinking of them with our beautiful pen and ink illustrated card. Reading "My heart holds you when my arms can't" this card is a beautiful sentiment to make you feel closer together when distance is in between.
A thoughtful gift for any special long distance relationship, friendship or family member.
Blank inside for your own message.*
Comes with a white envelope.
*Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
300gsm uncoated card
114 MM X 162MM
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail