A sentimental keepsake decoration reading 'my favourite people call grandma', a wonderful gift for grandma, a daily reminder of who her favourite people are!
Our decorations feature an original illustration reading 'my favourite people call me Grandma / Granny / Nanny' or "my favourite person calls me Grandma / Granny / Nanny" A beautiful keepsake to remind her of how loved she is, a decoration she would be proud to hang in her home.
Choose from people call me or person calls me depending on how many grandchildren they have, along with your choice of either granny, grandma and nanny.
Choose from white or neon pink ribbon.
Add a special message to the back of your decoration? We are delighted to also offer the additional service of adding a personal message to the back of your decoration, perfect a personal message.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift bag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
Decoration - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail