Our 'Mummy's little pudding' Christmas jumper is the perfect mum to be Christmas jumper for any expectant mother this Christmas.
Our mum to be Christmas jumper features an original pudding illustration with the text 'Mummy's Little Pudding'. A perfect way to let everyone know a little Christmas pudding is due!
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed 'boyfriend' fit - perfect for relaxing at home over Christmas.
Choose from 4 different colours: Red with white design, grey with red, navy with gold or black and copper.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Unisex Fit.
Please note this is not a maternity jumper, it is a jumper designed for expectant mothers, so please size up to allow for the size of the bump. Our model Holly is 5ft 7" and 6 months pregnant, she usually wears a size 10, and she is wearing a size medium.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
50% cotton, 50% polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean
Please note this is not a maternity jumper, it is a jumper designed for expantant mothers, so please size up to allow for the size of the bump. Our model Holly is 5ft 7" and 6 months pregnant, she usually wears a size 10, and she is wearing a size medium.
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail