Our beautiful sterling silver Mummy & Me Gold Plated Elephant Bracelet is a wonderful gift to celebrate the special bond between a mother and daughter.
Feel connected to your mother with our 'Mummy & Me Gold Plated Elephant Bracelet' bracelet.
With elephants being the symbol of strength and love, we couldn't think of a more perfect animal to incorporate into our 'Mummy & Me Gold Plated Elephant Bracelet'.
A sentimental gift for both mother and daughter to feel connect every time they wear their matching bracelets. Perfect for mother's and daughter who live far part, a way to feel closer together when distance is between them.
A wonderful gift for mum at Christmas, Mothers Day or Birthdays.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Sterling silver with Gold Plated + E-Coat finishing
Part Size : 11 mm x 21 mm Chain : Total Length :18 cm, Includes Extension :2 cm, Thickness : 1 mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail