Is your mum amazing? Does she seem to be able to juggle everything? Then your mum is mum-azing!
A clever play on the words mum and amazing our sweatshirt celebrates the mum who can do everything, perhaps she juggles a full-time job with a family, runs a business or simply always put everyone else first. A jumper she would be proud to do the daily school run in or simply relax at home.
Featuring an original illustration our Mum-azing sweatshirt makes a wonderful gift for mum, whether that be as a Mother's Day gift, birthday or just because gift to remind her of how amazing she is.
Made from a cotton blend our jumper has a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed fit.
Available in pink or grey with a red design.Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail