Is your mum amazing? Does she seem to be able to juggle everything? Then your mum is mum-azing!
A clever play on the words mum and amazing, our heart bracelet celebrates the mum who can do everything, perhaps she juggles a full-time job, runs a business or simply always manages to get everything done. Our heart bracelets are the perfect gift as a daily reminder of how special she is every time she wears it.
A thoughtful and sentimental gift for mum whether that be for her birthday, a mother's day gift or a surprise just to let her know how much she means to you.
Personalised with your own special message.
Designed and personalised in house using a laser, therefore please note there may be inconsistencies to the quality of the burn, but we think this adds to their charm.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise gift box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Bracelet: 7x6mm heart on an adjustable bracelet from 16cm to 19cm.
Presentation card: 75 x 75mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail