A beautiful mum remembrance keepsake decoration to always keep mum close to your heart.
Always remember mum with our remembrance keepsake decoration, designed as a special remembrance gift to support anyone who has recently lost their mum.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex our keepsake decorations features an original illustration reading 'Mums hold hands for a short while, but they hold our hearts forever' a wonderful sentiment to let them know that a mother's love lasts forever.
A thoughtful gift to let someone know you are thinking of them during a tough time, whether that be through a bereavement or special occasions like Mother's Day, Father's Day, their birthday or Christmas.
Choose from white or neon pink ribbon.
Add a special message to the back of your decoration? We are delighted to also offer the additional service of adding a personal message to the back of your decoration, perfect a personal message.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift bag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
Decoration - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail