Our 'bun in the oven' apron makes a wonderful mum to be gift to congratulate her on her exciting news.
An ideal mum to be gift, our apron features an original illustration Reading 'bun in the over' along with two cute loaves of bread. A lovely idiom to describe the warmth and shelter the mother's womb provides for the growing baby.
Our 'bun the over' apron is a gift she would be proud to bake cakes or cook the Sunday roast in.
A wonderful mum to be gift this Mother's Day or as a gift to celebrate the announcement of a pregnancy. It could even be a fun way to announce the pregnancy to your nearest and dearest!
Available in Navy or Pink.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Made from: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Care guide: Washable on 60'c, tumble dry and iron
Dimensions: Apron - 69cm x 86cm Waist ties - 90cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail