Do you wish your Mum lived next door? Let her know how much you love her with our beautifully illustrated Christmas tree decoration.
Long distance relationships can be hard, especially over special occasions like Christmas, so let your Mum know you miss her with our beautiful original pen and ink illustration flat aluminium Christmas decoration, reading ''Mum I wished you lived next door'.
A thoughtful gift perfect for any Mum, a sentimental Christmas decoration she would be proud to hang on her Christmas tree year after year to remind her of how much you love and miss her.
Choose from two design 'I wish you lived next door' or 'we wished you lived next door' depending on who the gift is from.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Decoration - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail