Do you have a step mum, or perhaps some who is just like a mum you? Our bonus mum heart earrings are the perfect gift.
Show the woman in your life who is just like a mum to you, how much you care for her this Mother's Day with our bonus mum heart earrings. Our jewellery cards are a beautiful sentiment to show her how special she is this mother's day.
Perfect for step mums, aunties or perhaps the next door neighbour who taught you how to make a cake or sew on a button. - mums come in all shapes and sizes.
Reading 'bonus mum' our jewellery cards features a delicate pair of heart studs to remind your bonus mum of how special she is every time she wears them.
Personalise with your own special message.
Please note the text ' thank you for being my bonus mum' is fixed text.
Designed and personalised in house using a laser, therefore please note there may be inconsistencies to the quality of the burn, but we think this adds to their charm.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Presentation card: 80 x 80mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail