Is your mum known for always having a coffee in her hand? If so, we've got the perfect Mother's Day present.
Let's face it, who's mum isn't fuelled by a good dose of coffee?
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our sweatshirt features a witty and light-hearted phrase reading 'Fuelled entirely by coffee', a fun sweatshirt for that mum who's always got a cup of coffee on the go.
Our 'Fuelled Entirely By Coffee' sweatshirt would make the perfect Mothers Day present that can be worn all day everyday.
Our two models are Charlotte and Kate. Charlotte is 5'7 and is a size 10 and wearing a medium Kate is 5'3 and is a size 12 and wearing a large.
Available in 4 different colours: vanilla, grey, hot pink and navy.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
100% cotton (grey sweatshirt is 80% cotton 20% polyester)
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean.
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes small, medium, large and extra large.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail