Our stylish personalised message wallet insert is a great gift for that special person in your life, a meaningful message that they can cherish forever.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our personalised metal wallet insert features a trendy black design with your message on an aluminium credit card sized wallet insert. Elegant and fun it means you can give someone special a heartfelt message to carry with them wherever they go. So whether it's a special birthday message, a secret between the two of you or a simple 'I love you', you can say it in style with our personalised wallet insert.
Personalise with your choice of message with a character limit of 150 characters.
Please note, this listing is for the card only, the wallet is not included. Unfortunately we are not able to print photos on these wallet cards.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Navy Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Aluminium Card with a Brushed Gold Front.
8.5 x 5.4cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail