Our contemporary and stylish personalised watch box is the perfect gift for the watch loving style icon in your life, an ideal gift for him.
our personalised watch box features an elegant Morse code font with your choice of initials engraved onto the lid of the box. The stylish and timeless design makes it easy to store and lovingly display your favourite watches whilst the Morse code font allows you to truly personalise it with something uniquely special. A great storage solution as well as being a fun way to show off your watch collection. A wonderful gift for your dad, brother, son or friend.
Designed and personalised in house using a laser, therefore please note there may be inconsistencies to the quality of the burn, but we think this adds to their charm.
Please note, this item is the box only - watches are not included.
Choose from a 3 or 6 compartment box.
Please note our 3 compartment watch box has been recently updated in quality and does differ in fastening, joinery and plating form the main images.
Choose to add crushed velvet pillows to keep your watches extra safe, each compartment will come with its own pillow.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope).
Please note: we are unable to offer a card writing service at this time
Natural pale wood.
3 Compartment: 24.6 cm wide x 9.8 cm deep x 7.3 cm high
6 Compartment: 22.6 cm wide x 16.9 cm deep x 6.7 cm high
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail