Our spookily stylish Children's t-shirts are the perfect gift to make sure your little monsters can join in with all of the Halloween family fun.
Our children's t-shirts features a fun white vinyl monster face design on a black children's t-shirt. The ideal treat for children wanting to get into the trick or treating spirit and a fun way to show off your favourite little monster. Perfect for day or night and sure to make all of the other monsters scatter with fear.
Made from 100% soft cotton our T-shirts feature a tapered neckline and shoulders for both comfort and style - perfect for relaxing at home or enjoying out in the sunshine.
If you are unsure which size to get please see our size guide for help.
Unisex children's design suitable for both boys and girls.
Children's t shirt is available in Black with a White Vinyl design.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Childrens Sizes: XS (3-4 yrs), S (5-6 yrs), M (7-8 yrs), L (9-11 yrs).
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail