Our sophisticated Monogram Personalised Business Card Holder is the ideal graduation gift for present or anyone wanting to celebrate a new job in style.
Our personalised business card holder features a classically designed silver flip lid engraved with your choice of initial on the front. The stylish and timeless design makes it an ideal new job gift to show off how proud you are of someone or simply as an elegant solution for storing away all of your business or loyalty cards. These also make fantastic graduation gifts.
Our business card holder can hold a maximum of 10 standard sized cards comfortably.
Choose a single initial to personalise the front of the business card holder.
You can even add a special engraving to the bottom of the card holder, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Rhodium with a polished finish.
9.3 x 5.8cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail