This personalised map bottle stopper is a beautiful and innovative piece of tableware that makes a thoughtful gift for family, friends, couples or colleagues!
The stopper is double-sided, allowing scope for two separate locations that really mean something to the recipient.
They are great for anyone who loves a tipple or two! The stoppers are suitable for a variety of bottles, not just wine. A great personalised gift for a scotch or whiskey lover too!
The locations are what it is all about; how about the recipient's home town, where their kids were born, University city, the place where you first met each other, where you got engaged, married or honeymooned?
All our maps are authentic and therefore will differ slightly from the photograph in colour, scale and age. Please do not use postcodes or anything that is unlikely to appear on a vintage map such hotels, a local monument or a private property. If our guidelines are not followed, it can slow down the production time of your item and can risk your order being delayed, so we do advise opting for a city, town or large village where possible. If we cannot find your specific location, our team will choose a map to cover the area of it using their knowledge of our map range to make the very best product we can. Remember you can choose locations from all over the world (providing you stick to our guidelines, of course!)
Make your bottle stopper even more meaningful with an engraving, with up to 20 characters on either side. Whether you just want to add a special word or a date, its the perfect way to make the bottle stopper even more thoughtful.
All of our bottle stoppers come in their very own Ellie Ellie box, for that finishing touch.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Handmade from vintage maps and atlases.
Bottle stop is made from zinc alloy
2.2cm face, length 11cm, width 3cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail