Traditionally given as a symbol of good luck, the humble sixpence has rocketed in popularity in recent times. This sixpence keyring would be a super gift for someone off on their travels, or those who are embarking on a new adventure!
You can also customise the keyring by choosing the date shown on the sixpence! You can select to receive either a tail or head side of the coin too! (please remember that the date is only shown on the tail side and that these are not double sided)
Due to the nature of the product the coins may vary in monarchs and dates, however all coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition.
Each keyring comes in its very own Ellie Ellie jewellery pocket and box, for that extra special touch.
Engraving your keyring: make your keyring even more meaningful with a personalised message engraved on the back, with up to 40 characters. Whether you just want to add a personal message, a word or a date, it’s the perfect way to make the keyring even more special.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Made from: Genuine sixpence coin on a stainless steel keyring with a rhodium plated split ring.
Dimensions: Keyring face measures 2cm round.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail