Our beautifully thoughtful personalised lucky sixpence card is the perfect gift for the bride on her wedding day. The ideal something old or new.
Our personalised lucky sixpence card features an elegant design with the classic poem 'Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue and a lucky sixpence in her shoe' and your choice of name engraved on a wooden card with your choice of genuine sixpence coin. Give her something that she can carry with style down the aisle as well as a lasting keepsake of a special moment.
Coins may vary in monarchs and dates from the photograph, however all coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition. Choose surprise me and let us choose if you don't have a preference.
Designed and personalised in house using a laser, therefore please note there may be inconsistencies to the quality of the burn, but we think this adds to their charm.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Made from: Laser engraved wood.
Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5cm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail