A delicate penny pendant handset with a genuine British penny, the perfect milestone birthday gift for her, a wonderful way to remember their birth year
Designed and handmade by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our penny coin pendant makes a fantastic gift for milestone birthdays, particularly 18ths, 21st, 30ths and 40ths. Also ideal as wedding gifts for the maid of honour, bridesmaids and mother of the bride.
Coins available in a variety of years between 1979 -2005, meaning they are perfect for the following milestone birthdays: 16th, 18th, 21st, 30th and 40th birthdays. If you don't mind what coin we use you can select 'surprise me'.
Presented in an Ellie Ellie jewellery box.
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the pendant, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
Add an engraving?
We are delighted to also offer an engraving service so you can add a personal message to the back of your penny cufflinks, perfect for a date or the recipient's initials.
Why not add a birthstone to your necklace? Our birthstone charms make the perfect finishing touch to your necklace, available in your choice of 12 different crystal colours to match your recipient's birthstone or their favourite colour.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Pendant face measures 2cm round.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail