Our sophisticated penny bottle stopper is the perfect gift to celebrate a milestone birthday, an ideal keepsake that they will cherish forever.
Our personalised bottle stoppers feature your choice of penny date. Perfect for celebrating a special year close to your heart, from a loved one's birth year to a special moment in history.
Coins available in a variety of years between 1979 -2005, meaning they are perfect for the following milestone birthdays: 16th, 18th, 21st, 30th and 40th birthdays. If you don't mind what coin we use you can select 'surprise me'.
Coins may vary in monarchs and dates from the photograph, however all coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition.
You can even add a special engraving to both sides of the bottle stopper, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Vintage pennies, rubber and alloy.
2.2cm face, length 11cm, width 3cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail