sweatshOur 'Love Wins' sweatshirt is the perfect gift for just about anyone that believes love trumps everything.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our Love Wins Jumper features a colourful design that reads 'Love Wins'.
We hand crafted the Love Wins jumper to emphasis how imporant it is to feel loved and to love.
Our Love Wins jumpers are made from a soft cotton mix and make the perfect Valentines, Birthday or Christmas present.
Why not gift that special someone a jumper that shows how much they mean to you.
Our two models are Charlotte and Kate. Charlotte is 5'7 and is a size 10 and wearing a medium Kate is 5'3 and is a size 12 and wearing a large.
Available in 3 different colours: Baby pink with red, Navy with hot pink and Vanilla with turquoise.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
100% cotton, Grey 90% Cotton 10% Polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail