Our stunning napkins let you spread the love into your home, a great way to make sure that every family meal is filled with love.
Our stylish napkins feature an elegantly modern take on the classic neon light look with a striking pink vinyl design spelling out the word 'Love' on a white napkin. A great way to spread the love and a timeless gift for the person in your life who could do with a bit more of it in their life. The ideal home accessory and a must have at any time of year, but makes a fabulous addition to any Valentine's meal.
Made from 100% polyester our napkins have excellent stain resistance and superior colour retention, meaning you can get as messy as you like and still be able to reuse these napkins every time without fail.
Sold in a set of two, four or six.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Made from Polyester with a cotton feel.
Dimensions 56.5cm x 56.5cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail