Do you know a little monster? Our 'Little Monster' Halloween children's sweatshirt is the perfect jumper for your little one this Halloween.
Featuring a cheeky pumpkin design, our sweatshirts are made from a soft cotton blend and features a ribbed neckline and cuffs.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a 'relaxed' fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
Design also available on baby romper and bibs.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex.
Colours combinations are available in black with white and orange with black.Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
50% cotton, 50% polyester
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean
Our model Echo is 3 years old and is wearing a size XS (3-4 yr)
Available in kids sizes:
XS (3-4 yr)
S (5-6 yr)
M (7-8 yr)
L (9-11 yrs)
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail