Our stylish and playful Little Bear pillow case is a great gift for making sure your little cub can hibernate in style.
Our fun pillow case features a cute typography design reading 'Little Bear'. An ideal gift for the family that loves to hibernate together and great for keeping goldilocks out of your little bear's bed. The perfect gift for kids who are old enough to have their own room and deserve a special treat for it.
Our 'Papa Bear' and 'Mama Bear' Pillow Case Set is available in an another listing so that you can join in with the fun.
Pillow case comes packaged in a cotton drawstring bag.
This listing is for the pillow cases only.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Made from: 70/30 cotton rich polycotton blend. Machine wash 40 degrees. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Do not iron on print. Housewife style.
Dimensions: 76 x 50cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail