Ellie Ellie's jewellery polishing cloth is perfect for keeping your jewellery looking as good as new.
All jewellery from time to time will fade and start to look a little dull. Natural exposure to skin, oils and perfumes can start to build up and make your jewellery look grubby. This polishing cloth is an easy way to clean your jewellery and make it look fresh and new again.
To use your cloth, gently rub your jewellery with this cloth from time to time to keep your jewellery looking clean and as good as new.
Great for removing grease and tarnish.
Suitable for silver plated and sterling silver jewellery.
This Polishing Cloth is made of high quality cotton impregnated with a silver cleaner and anti-tarnish agent.
11 x 7cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail