Our 'It's not a food baby' maternity jumper is the perfect gift to celebrate a new mum to be.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our mum to be maternity jumper features an original design reading 'it's not a food baby'. A perfect way to let everyone know they are expecting.
A perfect gift for a mum to be this Mother's Day, on her birthday or to celebrate the news of a pregnancy. Our maternity jumpers also make great pregnancy announcements.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed 'boyfriend' fit - perfect for relaxing at home over Christmas.
Choose from 4 different colours: pink, navy, black and grey.Is it a gift?
Please note this is not a maternity jumper, it is a jumper designed for expectant mothers, so please size up to allow for the size of the bump. Our model is 5ft 2" and 6 months pregnant, she usually wears a size 10, and she is wearing a size medium.
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail